Corona policy Screeningcenter SAM& March 3 th. 2021:
We kindly inform you that from Wednesday 3 th. of March we are allowed to perform ultrasounds for fun again. You can bring your partner.
We also ask you to keep the following in mind:
Reschedule your appointment if: you have a cold, a soar throat, or a temperature of up to 38 degrees Celsius or if you have been in contact with someone who is infected with the Coronavirus; consult us or your midwife in case of doubt.
We also ask to keep the following in mind:
- Preferably come alone or with your partner (when he is not coughing, sneezing or having fever) to your appointment.
- Be on time (not too early and not late for your appointment) to prevent that too many people are at one time in the waiting room.
- You are not allowed to bring your children, friends or other people to your appointment
- Keep distance 1,5m to the sonographer and follow her instructions
- You (and your partner) are obligated to wear a facemask during the ultrasound
Of course we follow the advice and guidelines of RIVM:
• No handshake
• Wash hands regularly
• Sneeze and cough in your elbow
• Use paper towels
Thanks for your understanding!